Anyone still active?

Jaden Kathel

teh Boomzy~!
I know Lindz is still fedding, anyone else still goin up-n-down the road, working towns?

Promote yo'bad'self! (and the fed your in I spose)

Violence Jack

After about seven years away, Lindz convinced me to dip back in. Definitely needed the push to work on shaking the rust off of my writing.

Did the CWF Golden Intentions battle royale, dropped out again briefly to work out kinks in my new character. Preparing to emerge there again following their upcoming PPV show.

Was actually surprised at the number of old handlers that are either still active or poking their head back in after extended absence, like I am. Ditto for some of the 'historic' feds of renown from 10-15 years back that are either reviving or still chugging along.

Reckoner

After about seven years away, Lindz convinced me to dip back in. Definitely needed the push to work on shaking the rust off of my writing.

Did the CWF Golden Intentions battle royale, dropped out again briefly to work out kinks in my new character. Preparing to emerge there again following their upcoming PPV show.

Was actually surprised at the number of old handlers that are either still active or poking their head back in after extended absence, like I am. Ditto for some of the 'historic' feds of renown from 10-15 years back that are either reviving or still chugging along.
Who's your new character? Shanahan was always one of my favorites to read.

Violence Jack

Aye, Bathory is the face of a "rebranding" Sect of Black Wisdom. VJ acts in a mentor/manager role now as I made it clear he's too physically busted and broken to wrestle anymore. A one-off 'last great match' is possible but he's largely just a mouthpiece now.