Gut Reactions and trivia - For the hell of it

Argyle

change == bad
Staff member
Worded more for those who haven't played the game for while...

Last fed you were in, how long ago:

Last RP match you had, who won:

Last title you held:

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed:

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed:

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, where abouts and who won it?

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook.

Handlers you miss hanging out with:

Handlers you still talk to:

Ever meet any handlers?

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy.

These used to be a lot longer, when we had feds to talk about... haha! If you answer these, feel free to add a few more of your own!

Argyle

change == bad
Staff member
OSW, for a cup of coffee.

PIT, lost to Kenny Mercury

Last title you held:
PCW Extreme Championship for a few seconds in a cluster match.

Andy-Jack.

Things I am going to miss.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, where abouts and who won it?
Never. He very likely would have won it easily.

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook.
I wasn't going to put anything back online... but yeah, it seemed like a good idea on the day.

Tough question actually, so I am going to squib. Adminning you talk to a lot of good people. I kept in contact with a lot periodically on facebook, but at the same time am a bit of a social hermit.

See above. I may not talk to some for months or a year at a time but can just start up again like it was yesterday.

Ever meet any handlers?
A trip to the US in 2015, Pete, Al, Jeremy from PCW, Ford, Saij the Chapion of Globes..... Met Latch Key Kid in Melbourne. I'm sure there are others.

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy.
Actually, meeting the guys above was pretty freaking awesome. Always missed out on that stuff living at the arse end of the world in Australia.

Reckoner

Last e-fed you were in, how long ago?
GCW . . . for, like, three matches. My roleplay, as I remember it, went over well, and then I pulled my signature move — the no-show — until I left, or got cut, or something, and then every e-fed seemed to shutter at once.

Last RP match you had, who won?
I did. Again, in GCW, with Rediker. I think I was facing LeStatt Knight's handler as a different character.

Last title you held?
Oh god, I have no clue. I think I won something in PCW as Jackson Rust.

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed?
Loz (Digital Mortality).

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed?
If my profile is accurate, I posted a lament on the creative writing forum about being writer's-blocked.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean? if so, whereabouts and who won it?
I never did. Like Ross, I imagine he'd have won.

Last thing you thought about relating to eW before the "let's put the forums back online" post went up on Facebook?
When you uploaded the PCW site, I remembered how butt-ugly the Jackson Rust poser was. Then I looked it up, and, sure enough, uglier than homemade soap.

Handlers you miss hanging out with?
Sam (Tessa Windsor), Bobby (Chris Storm), Clint (Chryste), Rhys (I . . . don't know who you handled, Rhys, sorry), Loz, Lindz (no introduction necessary). I liked chatting with Aaron (Brandon Youngblood), Dave (Jason Snow), and Jeff (Angelo Deville) here and there, as well.

Handlers you still talk to?
I just chatted with Loz today. Sam on a rare occasion. Rhys here and there. Lindz I'm always rooting for. I'd say conversations are few and far between, but that's the case with everyone, in any context, now.

Ever meet any handlers?
I met Loz when I visited Puerto Rico in . . . 2013? I nearly met Rhys when he and his fiancée visited Brooklyn a year or two back.

Something significant that happened in your life in the last eight years that made you happy?
I graduated university, I moved to Los Angeles, I moved to Nicaragua, I moved to New York. I've made my bones as a freelance web designer, as general manager of restaurants, and, hopefully, a personal chef — that's to come.

Last edited:

Kraze

Banned and exciled~! ;)
Last fed you were in, how long ago: I think NGW, after the AW shit storm fell apart, not sure? Long time ago many puffs ago. :D

Last RP match you had, who won: I think it was with Scottywood and he won? Not really sure.

Last title you held: ...

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed: Probably Argyle, toward the end I was more of a lurker than anything.

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed: no idea.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, where abouts and who won it? N.a

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook. Ewzine, few others I check on to see if they were still alive from here and there.

I didn't hang with no one but had hood convos with many but only really talk to argyle now a days

Handlers you still talk to: see above

Ever meet any handlers? Nope

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy. Wife, two kids, bought a house, and lost time for any and all hobbies haha.

These used to be a lot longer, when we had feds to talk about... haha! If you answer these, feel free to add a few more of your own!

Trashcan Man

PRIME, back in like 2001 or 2002.

Last RP match you had, who won: I think it was against Karina Wolfenden, and I lost.

Last title you held: PRIME Intense title.

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed: Looks like it was Matt, talking about that match with K-Wolf

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed: Apparently it was just a checking in and seeing how things were going.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, where abouts and who won it? Never got a chance to.

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook. After Lindz posted, there was a brief idea of dragging Trashy out of mothballs and doing one last match with him.

Handlers you miss hanging out with: Mo (Meanstreak), Josh (Clyde), Dan (Alan Kriegman), and Leah (Tempest) are the ones that leap out of me that I've not heard from in forever.

Handlers you still talk to: Interacted a bit with Hutch, Nick and John (Gibbo!) on Facebook.

Ever meet any handlers? Nah, never have met any of you face to face.

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy. Lost some weight, bought a house, had a kid, gonna try to have another soon. Life is pretty damn swell!

Last edited:

The Renegade

I shot the fucking dog.
The last thing I did in eW was eight years ago, towards the end of GCW. "The Itch" had hit me again, so I brought Rich Rollins back from the dead (he faked his death, of course) and came back as an admin. I had a blast helping GBJ run the fed for a while, but I hadn't ever run a fed before and got burned out. It led to some really creative and fun projects though, and was probably my favorite run in any efed I ever had. It also led to me making this for one of our last PPVs:

Shockwave 2011 Intro

Triumph Frost and Jay Terror vs. Andy Murray and Rich Rollins, at Shockwave '11 (on THE MOON~!). It was a Last Man Standing match, and Terror and Frost kicked our ass. :LOL:

Last title you held:
The GCW Tag-Team Championship with LeStatt Knight (held posthumously after Rollins "died")

Chris~! from UWF

Ye Olde Service Announcement, if my posting history is to be believed lol

This came as a huge shock to me today. I don't know how I missed the news, but I am heartbroken to hear about Sean's passing. We had a rivalry that lasted almost a decade, and it blossomed into one of the best friendships I ever made in this community. When I first started in the UWF after GTT3, Seymour Almasy was THE guy I wanted to impress. Sean was IT, he was the guy I knew I could do great things with, and over the course of many years we did exactly that. There's so much history between our characters, but my favorite match was our Mount Gagazete Deathmatch from NC-17 III

A close runner-up was our match from the Infinite Gauntlet, when Emoticon beat Rich Rollins. It was the time he finally beat me. :)

Rest in peace, Sean. You were taken way too goddamn soon.

I'm in the process of building a new computer for my freelance work in 3D modeling, and in doing so I started thinking about all the stuff I created in this community over the years that I didn't have backups or copies of, so I messaged Ross about a week ago asking if he had any of the old content laying around somewhere. Now we have this. Thank you, Ross. :)

Oh god, there are so many people. Sean (see above), Josh (GBJ), Ben, and I suppose Ryan. But don't tell him said that. :cool:

Not many, at least not until last week. I've spoken to Ben a few times and I'm still friends with many of you on FB, but unfortunately I haven't kept up with many people. I'd like to change that!

Ever meet any handlers?
Ben and I were supposed to meet up at WrestleMania X-7, but the doofus didn't end up going. I sure as hell did, though. It was his loss. >=)

The only other handler I've ever met in real life was Al Larcher, who let me crash at his place one night when I was hanging out in Chicago. Al, you are an awesome guy, and I'm still jealous as hell over your Pulp Fiction script. ;)

I just graduated with an A.A.S. in 3D Animation and Game Art Design. I'm trying to get a freelance 3D modeling career started, and I'm having a blast with it! I also met the love of my life a few years ago, and she has somehow turned me into a responsible adult. How did that happen? 😂

Last edited:

QueenOfTheRing

SHUT UP, TYWON!
LOL I'm back in the game because people keep pulling me in after I think I've left and I have a hard time saying no. Then I drag other people in with me because I'm such a charmer. :) I'm in a place called CWF and ... believe it or not ... High Octane Wrestling. Both RP-based. Before that, it was DEFIANCE and Legacy of Champions, both angle-based. I miss the PRIME crew but Justin Mains, Aaron Dillon, and Al Larcher joined CWF through a direct recruitment post for a CWF rumble event.

That was actually contested in PRIME: vs. Devin Shakur, ReV 234 (I think?). All my matches for the farewell arc were angled.
CWF: Evolution 55 - LT vs. Autumn Raven vs. Jimmy Allen vs. Ataxia. LT wins via pin on Ataxia.
HOW: Refueled IV - LT and Eric Dane vs. "Cool" Cancer Jiles and Doozer. LT and Dane win via LT submission on Jiles.

Last title you held:
Current Paramount champ in CWF

Ben Stewart!

It was an Elite Championship thread starter.

Yes, it was in PRIME. LT dropped the Intense title to him because I was busy with graduate school and I really couldn't keep up with things in the fed. Totally get why Chris Davis left with Nova when he was in law school. Sean was also going to do a stint in Legacy of Champions but nothing ever came of it. Seymour Almasy is the final PRIME Intense Champ and that'll stand if myself/Sebs ever decide to reopen the fed.

"Great, I gotta write another RP this week, ugh." :LOL:

and

"Good thing I told Lee and Rish I wanted the next cards off, I'm tired." :LOL:

A lot of the PRIME guys.

Oh geeze, a bunch from this neck of the woods. I will list folks and will also apologize in advance when I inadvertently leave your name off. Ross, obvs. Andy Murray, Tom Ford, Peter Speer, Matt Ward (he's coming to Chicago end of July for work), Shane Black, Aaron Dillon, Darryl, Craiggles, Chris Smith, Andy Dugan, Justin Mains, Will Otto, Asa, Seth Sheehan, Andy Hewitt, Chris Davis

Ever meet any handlers?
Peter Speer, Andy Murray, Matt Ward, Darryl, Craiggles, Will Otto, Matt Repchak, Pete Russo, Tom Holzerman, Josh Kalvelage, Billy Dunlevy, Al Larcher, a few others who aren't PTC-people, probably some PTC-people I missed!

Moved to Chicago, got a Master's degree. Moved away from Chicago for five years, moved back last year. Not sure if I'll ultimately stay here but hey, when the mood strikes I can up and go and not have to worry about much. I like that about my life. I'm also a paid writer, which is neat. :)

Last edited:

Jesus Von Killyourfamily

Smells like teen fartbloosom.
Oh hell. Uhh, with any regularity? Probably SCCW, though I think I may have made a GCW appearance shortly thereafter.

I'm pretty sure I dropped the SCCW Universal Championship to Wyatt Connors in a match I didn't RP for. Every now and again I kick myself for not showing up to that one, because by that point I'd known Luke for 10-11 years. Feel like I owed 'm better than he got.

Last title you held:
Again, the SCCW Universal Championship. And yes, I have on more than one occasion pretended that WWE was copying us with their own title.

I dunno. I could look, but I don't wanna. The Matt of ~10 years ago was not in a great place, and I'd rather not relive those days for a number of reasons.

See above.

Sean and I had a tag team together. I was King Blueberry, and he was Sultan Strawberry. I think we called ourselves the 'Kings of Popsicles'. Beyond that we had a bunch of matches against each other. Couldn't tell you who won; that never stuck with me. However, if you want to know about all the doofy shit we did with imaginary wrestlers in fruit costumes...

I thought about how I've been writing for fun lately, with no real plans for anyone to see what I'm working on, but just using it as a creative outlet. And I thought about how, when I posted something about that on my own FB page, that the people who were most supportive of it were the guys I used to do this with, a lot of which I have known in some capacity for close to 20 years.

Before that, though, I would pester Nate every few months telling him we should do e-wrestling again. I was always sort of serious, but never serious enough to actually follow through on it. I'm lazy as fuck.

I'm sitting here having what I think is an existential crisis about the answer to this question.

Talk to? Like regularly? Man, not a lot. Still keep up with a bunch on the FB, but with one exception ('sup, Aaron) they're all folks who I was in the NWC with back in '01-03, though typing this I realize there was a lot of overlap. Nate, Luke, BVI, Moonrocks, Jake, etc.

Ever meet any handlers?
Yeah, so Luke flew out to my wedding in 2007, and then he came out and stayed with us for a few days for the first ever PAX East back in... fuck, I'm old.

You're getting 2 things. I promise they're related.

I checked off a life goal and was credited in a AAA video game, after having been hired by Irrational Games in the run-up to BioShock Infinite. I did there web stuff, with my magnum opus being a pre-order browser-based minigame that had its own wiki on IGN. So that was pretty rad. Got to go to a launch party, met some amazing people, and then got the fuck out of that industry so I could have some stability back, because...

I'm a dad now. Some folks know this, but around the time we were winding down in 2010-11 my wife and I were going through fertility issues. Turns out that comic books lied to me, and not all genetic mutations come with superpowers. I can't father kids, but I also can't fly. Seems like bullshit. So we started the adoption process in 2013, had our home study approved, and made what is essentially a bunch of marketing material about us, what we're like as people (nerds), and what our familiers our like. We were selected by a pair of birth parents in Indiana who liked our profile. To think that a dork like me would have things in common with a pair of teenagers. Who knew. We met Emily when she was two days old, and just celebrated her 4th birthday in March.

twindsor

Last RP match you had, who won: I can't recall. I know the last significant feud I had was against Jay Terror (Dan), Beyond that I'm clueless.

Last title you held: GCW World Title

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed: Probably Bobby

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed: I don't have a clue.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, where abouts and who won it? We worked together quite a bit. I think we were pretty much tied at 2 or 3.

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook. I thought about writing again but the idea quickly subsided.

Handlers you miss hanging out with: Groupie Clique~! (Roo and Clint), Gerad (Markus Stone), Leah (Tempest) the WIW group. Sean always checked on me every so often. Right before he passed we had tossed around the idea of writing something together again. I'm bummed we never got the chance.

Handlers you still talk to: Aside from Bobby, I pretty much follow everyone else on Facebook. Occasionally I'll message Roo or Gerad.

Ever meet any handlers? Just Bobby. I wish Leah and I could have met up while we were still living in NC.

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy. I have 3 kids now. My biggest life accomplishment so far has been giving birth, with zero pain relief, to my second child who was 9lbs 8oz. I also earned a Masters degree in Social Work, maybe one day I'll actually use it. For now, I stay at home with our kids because we're fortunate enough to afford it. We moved from Louisiana to North Carolina, spent 2 years there for Bobby's job, now we're back to Louisiana (I miss NC already).

Tarrant

Worded more for those who haven't played the game for while...

Last fed you were in, how long ago: 4WW ages ago

Last RP match you had, who won: I don't even remember, lol

Last title you held: 4WW world champ

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed: Not sure, I wish I could see

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed: Much like others, about maybe getting back into the hobby.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, whereabouts and who won it? I did not

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook. Just thinking back about the good ol' days and how loco 4WW's ownership was.

Handlers you miss hanging out with: I'm friends with Tony on Facebook, I was probably closest to him.

Handlers you still talk to: Tony, Chris, Al and Rob. With the exception of Al, all 4WW vets.

Ever meet any handlers? No

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy. Finally married my best friend since 7th grade after a fair number of bad relationships.

Aaron

Banned and Exiled
Last fed you were in, how long ago: As Lindz stated, I kinda came back to a rp fed called CWF during a recruiting drive. She asked real nice, and for whatever reason, I figured why the heck not. Before that, my last run was in GCW near the end of all things.

Won some match that actually had Al on the other side, oddly enough. It was some three way tag where the winning team would move on to a three way match for a mid level title shot at the next PPV, and this was last week. Before that? My last match in GCW, against Ryuji Kamigawa (Sean) in the quarters of the Rampage 2011 tournament.

Last title you held: The SCCW Gateway Title, I think? That sounds about right.

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed: Jay Phoenix, who sent a bunch of people a pm about a creative writing construct he was housing with Lee Best, I believe. It was a bunch of handlers who wanted to write but sought out the competitive structure within eW. It lasted for a round or two, had Josh and Nate do some podcasts, and it was interesting.

Apparently this: http://community.primetimecentral.net/index.php?threads/sccw-national-organization-of-women-on-the-richmond-incident-and-protests-in-memphis.45891/ But....I don't think so. Had to be something during the end of PTC and all that.

Sean and I knew each other from around the turn of the century in the old IWO days, which was before I think PCW was a glint in anyone's eyes, at least when Jamie Kosoy (sp?) was getting IWO banner ads on Scoopswrestling, which was part of IGN (utterly ridiculous to think what could get money thrown at it during the height of the dot com bubble), and he rose to prominence there before I did. I think, by the time the IWO run was over, we'd gone our separate paths, with Sean going to PCW/PTC, and me going to the angle feds and the EWPlanet equation. Sean became quite the legend, and given general competitive fire, I remember myself and other contemporaries just laughing at this notion because "we were better than Sean was", whatever the hell that was worth. We occupied different spaces, and to be honest, I give Sean credit for doing what he did, because he got to where he did because of his own hard work and talent.

After growing tired of not having direct control over my position on cards and in the angle community, I made the jump to PTC and PRIME via recruitment from Mat. Sean, I don't remember where he was exactly at the time, but he was all over the interfed, and was totally a damn king maker and titan. Our paths began crossing quite a bit after that, in matches as well as in real life. That makes things between the two of us interesting, but unlike Andrew up above, I can't exactly say it was all for the best. I beat him every time we ever faced off except one time, during some interfed match up, where Pete took a massive dump on both of our rps, of which I don't think either of us took too kindly, but hey, oh well.

At that point, the way Sean was remembered was as a precursor to the super talents of Jeff, Mat, and others, and was a sort of relic that didn't have the writerly capacity to compete at the highest level. In truth, Sean was strident in his idealogy of what he would write and what the hobby should be, and that clashed with the shifting tides of what was considered to be winning material in our competitive environment. That being said, even in saying that, Sean was to prominence in a lot of places, had substantial runs, and was well liked by 'generations' of talents in the community. He made a mark as Seymour Almasy, did a fantastic job in SCCW as Phillip Kennedy, he was always plugging away and doing well. Hell, me and him were going to be involved in a hellacious angle feud in Jolt that fizzled out because I had one of my many burnouts.

I took him for granted, and I took for granted the challenge he would present. My last PTC match was with him, and it isn't a happy memory. We faced off in the GCW Rampage Tournament, and mentally, I was fried to an absolute crisp. Sean worked his butt off on his piece with all intents to smash me. Me? I wrote something that was a little more sedated than my usual work, all in a relatively short time, and posted. I gave subpar effort. I still managed to beat him. That...did not sit well with him. He threw a fit behind the scenes, as did Joe, and what they said got back to me. That I was given a pass through bias. It made me quit. In fact, for the most part, I haven't really taken back to writing like I had since that day.

If I am not mistaken, a few years later, Sean apologized to me, because he knew I was really raw about the whole thing. But that is a lifetime ago. I got the news of his passing a year ago, driving from Lansing Michigan to Philadelphia in one shot, avoiding the toll roads, reading a message Katie posted about it when I was taking a break to grab a smoke. I'd been friends with him on Facebook, and knew he was doing good things in his life, and it just shocked the hell out of me. Like, I was sitting on a bench, shaking, just not understanding what all could have happened. I still don't know, and that's fine, as his family and wife deserve their privacy in this matter. But Sean Williams was living his life and things were going so well, and for it to just end like it did, I would have never expected he would have left us so soon. At the end of the day, he was just a good dude and was instrumental in the foundation of this place. I'm glad for the competition we had, the conversations, and all that came with it. Hopefully he's enjoying wrestling and rpgs from the best seat in the house.

You're missed, dude.

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook: Probably "shit, I have to get an rp up and only have an hour". Beyond that, I have a lot of thoughts about the folks and contemporaries here. Given that we have a forum again, maybe I'll post about it, because it's been stuff on my mind for years and years.

Handlers you miss hanging out with: I mean, I have a bunch on my FB feed. I'm a super hard person to pin down and talk to. Is it a cop out if I say I miss most everyone? I know we are all in different places in our lives, but there's a big part of me that wishes the person I am now would have been the guy in PTC and the like all those years ago. I really lost contact with Mike Renner, and I wonder what he's up to, how he's doing.

Handlers you still talk to: Lindz definitely. Katie messages me from time to time. I texted Pete a few months ago thinking he was another Pete I knew, and never responded to his text once I realized I'd messed up! John Moorehouse messages me from time to time but I'm shitty at responding to him. Ryan has messaged me from time to time as well.

Ever meet any handlers? Al and John.

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy:
Eight years? Well Jesus. That's a lifetime ago. And many lifetimes ago as well. I'm just enjoying life now. Trying to lose weight. I work full time at an inner city library in South Bend, Indiana, and it's the most rewarding and enjoyable job I've ever had.

Argyle

change == bad
Staff member
Thank you Aaron.

I was never the right person to speak about Sean last year, but I felt it needed to be done. You've captured more of what I wish I could have said.

Murrr

Last fed you were in, how long ago: That CWF place that Lindz is currently part of. Won their 30-person Royal Rumble gimmick then left because drama started happening, and I don't like it when drama starts happening. That was about a year ago now. I was in DEFIANCE for a long, long time before that, WrestleUTA for a shorter time, and some other places for various cups of coffee.

Last RP match you had, who won: vs. Freddie Styles on a CWF show last July. I won.

Last title you held: FIST of DEFIANCE (that place's top belt) as Cayle Murray (Andy's baby brother). I dropped it to lovely man Seth Sheehan on my way out the door in May 2018.

Last person to send you a PM before PTC closed: Jay Phoenix. Looks like it was something to do with creative writing.

Last thing you posted about here before PTC closed: Looks like it may have been a thread advertising GCW Radio in May 2010. Those things were fun.

For those who are no longer with us, did you have a match with Sean, if so, where abouts and who won it? I recall a GCW multi-person match we were that we were both in featuring, I think, Tessa Windsor and somebody else. I can't remember who won but it was angled. Not sure if we ever got to write together in any of the angle-based spaces we shared but he was always great. I didn't know him particularly well but it was a shock to lose a pillar of our community. RIP.

Last thing you thought about relating to ew before the "lets put the forums post back online" post went up on Facebook. "Maybe I should give this thing another go? Some of my friends are back at it." Invariably, these internal conversations end with me remembering I'd actually have to write stuff beyond my day job, so nah.

Handlers you miss hanging out with: The GCW crew, mostly. Josh, Rob, Jayce, Billy, Shane, Dan, Colin, Ben, Ross, and anyone I'm forgetting. Lindz, Hyde, Aaron, and a few others too.

Handlers you still talk to: Occasionally Lindz. Nobody other than that, really, outside the odd social media exchange.

Ever meet any handlers? I met Lindz and Josh for pizza and beers when I was in Chicago last summer which led us to karaoke night Al was running. It was very good. I've met a few more outside of this circle and actually took two vacations with guys I met in WrestleUTA in 2017 and 2018.

Something significant that happened in your life in the last 8 years that made you happy. Lost my boring finance job when the oil and gas market crashed in 2016. Decided I'd send a hail mary job application for a writing position at WhatCulture.com after three months of miserable unemployment. I was offered the spot one day into a three-day trial and I'm still there now, producing and editing written content for the website, podcasting, and hosting videos on our big bastard YouTube channel. Having been talked out of pursuing any kind of journalistic career when I was a teenager, I can honestly say there's no way I would have been able to land this position if it wasn't for the skills I developed while participating in this goofy hobby. I absolutely love what I do and to think it came from roleplaying is insane.

Erre Jota

Not ready to post my reply yet, but to Andy... well then... just answered the question I had after seeing Ross mention and link to your profile on the thread about the donations.

Awesome @ getting on w/ Whatculture... as I watch your recap/news every morning. You guys are pretty much the only way I keep up with wrestling now.