Welcome to the Primetime Central Archive

Argyle

change == bad
Staff member
Sitting as a database dump on my hard drive since 1st January 2011, the PTC forums are online again as a read only archive.

This was possible thanks to several members contributing to a Gofundme set up on the PTC Facebook group to allow the purchase of this new license that runs on modern server environments. That the money could be raised in only a few days more than 8 years after PTC shut its doors is quite humbling.

To access the archive, you need to log in, either with your old account or make a new one. If spammers manage to get in they will be confined to this one sub forum, the rest is read only.

I will republish some more content in the near future as time permits (e.g. the GTT5 and GTT7 websites and whatever else I have kicking around that was on ewmuseum.com until I carelessly lost ownership that domain.

Have a poke around, that's what it is here for... say hello in a thread in this forum if you wish. Anyone not logged in can see this part of the forum.

The Facebook group is here:

Argyle

change == bad
Staff member
Still tweaking permissions and getting the hang of these forums... posting should be okay in this sub forum now :ROFLMAO: